Exfoliate dead skin cells on your face, draw out the dirt, unclog pores, and give a spate of dampness to your skin with these simple anti-ageing facial masks! It’ll help your everyday skincare regime work better by getting rid of the dead skin cells and will make you look 10 years younger. The best part of these masks is that you will surely have all the ingredients in your kitchen already! Let’s have a look
1. Avocado Mask:What Would You Need?
- ¼ mashed avocado ( you can mash it with a fork)
- Squeezed juice of 1 lemon slice
- Half a tablespoon of olive oil
- A tablespoon of honey
How Does It Work?
- Avocado nourishes and moisturizes your skin.
- Lemon exfoliates and brightens your skin
- Olive oil deeply cleanses and nourishes your skin.
- And honey is anti-inflammatory in nature, it kills and clears dead cells.
How To Do It?
- Mix avocado, honey, lemon and olive oil in a bowl.
- Use a fork to mix all the ingredients in the bowl.
- Before you start applying the face mask on your face, take a wet warm towel and keep it over your face for 2 to 3 minutes. Warm water will help you open up your pores.
- Either use your fingers or a soft and synthetic brush to apply the mask on your face.
- The mask would be flowy and may drip, so wear a shirt that you already have to wash and make sure you keep down a towel before you lie down over a pillow.
- Let the mask sit for roughly 10 to 15 minutes or until it dries.
- the mask off with warm water.
- Lastly, apply your preferred serum or a moisturizer on your face.
2. Rice:Rice has been as a cosmetic healing agent since ages and it was quite common in Japanese beauty recipes. It is fairly rich in Vitamins which stimulates cell repair and growth and slows premature ageing and enhances the supply of blood to the skin.
What Would You Need?
- 3 teaspoon of rice
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of warm milk
How To Do It?
- Cook rice until it becomes soft.
- Strain the rice and keep the rice water to use it as a daily lotion.
- Take 3 teaspoons of boiled rice and add 1 tablespoon of warm milk in it.
- Mix these ingredients well and add 1 teaspoon of honey in it.
Your natural anti ageing face mask for a soft and tight skin is ready now!
3. Sandalwood And Rosewater Anti-ageing Face Mask:What Would You Need:
- Sandalwood Powder
How To Do It?
- Mix 1 teaspoon sandalwood powder and 1 teaspoon rosewater in a mixing bowl.
- Stir vigorously to form a paste.
- Before applying the mask, wash your face and neck with some lukewarm warm water.
- Leave your skin damp.
- Apply the mask and let it dry for around twenty minutes before going to bed.
- Next morning, wash your face with some warm water again and pat your skin dry with a soft and clean towel.
- Get a firmer, smoother and fabulous skin with this easy peasy overnight face mask.
Give your skin a boost of these exfoliating homemade face masks once or twice a week and get your desired 10 years younger look in no time. Hope you find it helpful. All the best!